Sport Soft Vault Case - $22(free)
Microbag large-black - $10(free)
Oakley Tombstone sunglasses Matte Black frame Grey lens
The American National Standards Institute, ANSI, has developed standards for impact resistance and materials of Safety Glasses in the workplace. That is where Oakley’s Industrial Collection comes in. The Industrial collection takes our top Impact Resistant styles and marks them with the appropriate ANSI markings to designate them as official Safety Glasses.
Oakley Standard Issue introduces a revolutionary competitive shooting eyeshield, Tombstone™. We worked with top marksmen to identify the most crucial problems they encountered with conventional eyewear. The response focused on three specific areas: Field of View, Contrast/Clarity, and Lens Interchangeability. Solving these problems was at the forefront of designing all aspects of Tombstone™. Using eye-tracking technology, we identified the key zones in your field of view to allow for 120 degrees of vision. We incorporated PRIZM™ technology to provide contrast enhanced viewing to help lock in your target and decrease eye fatigue/eye strain. Finally, we integrated a single release trigger for rapid lens exchange that is fingerprint free. The end result: Tombstone™, our most advanced shooting eyeshield delivering unprecedented performance for the modern day marksman.
• Lens Mark: Z87+
• Temple Mark: UL AN/NZS 1337
• * Z87+ Molded into the Frame
• Switchlock Quick Lens Exchange allows for a lenses to be switched out easily, without placing fingerprints on lens surface
• Thin Stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and comms
• Unobtanium® nosepad provides a no slip grip even under wet conditions
• Lens profile expands zone to a full 120 degree view and a lens curvature that extends the peripheral view allowing shooters to easily acquire a comfortable sight picture
Frame color: Matte Black
Lens color: Grey